Because of our retail team’s inside knowledge, proven execution, and response time we were called on by a large northeast based multi-state retailer to open 23 deli departments in 9 states from the ground up.
Our team worked with the chain’s specialists, district managers, and store managers to coordinate the following:
- Developed standard operating procedures with internal and external approval from the retailer. This included communications to food safety, board of health, store operations, up to vice president level
- Our trainers coordinated several aspects of the department’s physical development, working with construction, small wares, retail management, and marketing
- Our trainers train the personnel on best practices according to the previously developed SOP’s
- TryAngle trainers work with store level personnel to physically set up the product in the department before opening, making sure all items are set to plan-o-gram, properly tagged, and approved POS materials are displayed
- And we continue to ensure compliance through sale monitoring, data analysis and store level communication
If you want to about other projects that have needed our product education and training program contact us.