Location: South Shore, Massachusetts
Position: Retail Merchandiser
We are looking for a self-motivated team player to join our team as a Sales Retail Merchandiser. In this position, you will be responsible for an allotment of stores within an assigned territory, and follow the protocols set by the Retail managers.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Maintain all merchandising events in assigned territory utilizing company technology to record and execute tasks
- Develop customer relationships and communicate customer needs to sales account managers to achieve objectives
- Rotate stock, clean and stock display, apply shelf talkers, and complete reports as needed.
- Report observations regularly to the Retail Manager regarding stock level, out-of-stock situations, point-of-purchase requirements, and competitive threats
- Collaborate with Retail Manager on all major retail initiatives (new product introductions, price promotions, resets, new store openings, special projects, etc.)
- Develop and sell all key store personnel on major principal objectives such as brand information, shelf standards, promotional activity, etc.
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications for Success
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work independently while achieving company standards
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have access to a computer and the internet
This is a full-time, 40 hour/week position with benefits including medical, dental, 401K, short-term disability, and paid time off.
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance