TryAngle Has a Dedicated Retail Team, Able to Cover All Retail Strategy & Merchandising Needs.
Retail Representatives are selected based on their industry and business experience and their ability to drive sales. A comprehensive training manual ensures effective store visit execution and consistency among Retail Reps. The use of iPads along with current product information ensures that our Retail Reps have the tools to follow through on sales plans and item level execution.
Real time information flows between our Retail Reps and Retail Management to ensure effective communication and timely resolution as issues arise. Ongoing training of new products keeps our Retail Team effective at communicating and selling in the stores.
Integration of Proprietary MIS Software for iPads
Retail Reps use iPads loaded with our software to ensure they have the latest information available and their data entry allows management to retrieve real time information – all designed to improve ACV and sales.
The iPads Offer:
- Item voids for each store for the last fiscal period
- Current product authorized lists by retailer
- Customized surveys designed at the customer’s request
- Photo surveys to see products on display
- Pictures of new products to assist with selling the item
Equipped for Projects
Our Retail Management team has the experience to deliver projects on time and our Retail Reps have the training to execute.
- Surge Projects – large or small scale projects are planned and executed and the details are captured with iPad surveys.
- Speed to Shelf – new item launches are planned to ensure items are set to plan-o-gram and ACV is achieved
- Special Requests – we have the track record and experience to exceed expectations for customer requests:
- For example: Time Studies, Developing SOPs, and Training store associates